What is SEO? First off, I am going to make this clear to people who are new in this business. SEO is an acronym for Search Engine Optimization. It's a small phrase but doing things the right way will take lots of hard work. This is about optimizing, configuring a page (a URL or a web-page) so that it not only complies with policies of Google, Yahoo, Bing, but also makes the page popular on internet among like minded people. All the processes and procedures like on-page optimization and off-page optimization are well discussed in other post. If you wish to see complete guide and details about To read the full article on What is SEO? Click here.
Social Media and Search Engine Optimization Services and Packages For a complete list of Affordable SEO and Social Media Packages and services, click here for as low $49 per month.
Top 10 Broken Link Checker Programs Web-Apps and Desktop versions for Windows and Mac. For a complete list and review of top 10 broken link checker programs click here.
How to research keywords with Google Webmaster Tools and Google Adwords (Keyword Planner)? How and where would you begin your keyword research? What is the world out there searching for? Click here to see how to do keyword research using Free tools from Google
How to improve existing Search Engine Rankings in Google? Ever stuck with traffic charts which look frozen at same level? Want more? How about improving your existing rankings on search engine pages? Click here to see an article on how to improve your existing search engine rankings.
SEO Glossary Adwords – A pay per performance service provided by Google in which you bid on keywords, craft text and or image based AD‘s and drive users who are looking for those keywords to your site. PPC – Pay Per Click. You give someone money when a visitor clicks on one of your advertisements on a PPC provider’s network. Facebook and Google are two big ones. To see all SEO Glossary terms and explanations click here
On Page SEO – Page Optimization I am assuming that you have heard about SEO and all of the terms associated with it. To read the full article: "On Page SEO" Click here
What is Google Advertising / Google Adwords? Why Advertise with Google? These ads are text ads that are displayed .... beside search results. The size of the budget can be decided .... You incur cost ............... otherwise not. In other words, this Cost per Click (CPC) based advertising. To read the full article click here..
Ten Tips to Leverage Social Media Determine which network(s) are right for your business. Pinterest – Just Because Everyone Else Is Doing It Doesn’t Mean You Should Too. Twitter – Is that enough characters for you to really say anything? Facebook – Does your Mom really care about your weekly special? LinkedIn – Is anyone using this? Google Plus – Do you need another social network? For Full Article, click here..
Ultimate Beginners Guide to an Expert Adwords Campaign It is a “beginner’s guide”, but it has some pretty powerful tips to help you avoid making rookie mistakes that most people who start out with Adwords make. To read the fill article on Google Adwords, click here..
Please find below a video directly from Matt Cutts, head of WebSpam (Google). You can see see some myths about SEO.
SEO and SMO Agents for $5 per hr.
- 100% of the Job done Manually.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- Promising Results.
Tasks like below can be performed by our agents:
- Setup Facebook Page and Group in a professional manner
- Setup Twitter puppet accounts for social marketing and PR-10 back-links
- Participate on below sites:
- Participate, connect and promote on 20 sites like Linkedin, Xing etc.
- Socialize on 500 Social bookmarking sites.
- Participate in as many as 100 forums in your niche
- Release news for as many as 30 top Press Release sites.
- Submit content to high PR 40+ article sites.
- Post your ad on 100+ classified sites.
- Socialize and participate on 40 QA sites.
- Socialize and connect on 20+ Micro Blogging sites.
- Submit your site to more than 200 directories on web.
Above mentioned activities will build back-links in 100% Natural manner.
Content Development Offers:
- $5 for a 500 word article (mainstream subjects like SEO, IT, Forex etc).
- $10 for a 500 word article for non-mainstream subjects like Mining, Metallurgy etc.
We also develop content on or for Forums/Wiki and similar Sites
SEO and SMO Experts for as low as $10 per hr.
Install, develop and maintain below portals on your website:
- Blog or a network of Blogs.
- E-Commerce, Cart software
- Video Portals
- Image Galleries
- Ad Server
- Guest Book
- Customer Relationship management – CRM software
- Educational portals like QA (Question Answer)
- SEO Tools
Fill the form below to reach us OR email me directly here: admin @ it-india.com (remove spaces)